Google Scholar and 4Science are happy to invite you to a webinar on how to make your CRIS repository compliant with Google Scholar, particularly dedicated to DSpace-CRIS and related technologies (e.g. IRIS). The webinar will cover general indexing for DSpace repositories, with a focus on a few key areas for DSpace-CRIS instances, such as author metadata.
The webinar will be held by Monica Westin from Google Scholar, USA, with the participation of Susanna Mornati and Andrea Bollini from 4Science, Italy. Details to register and login at the bottom.
The contents will cover:
– An overview of how Google Scholar indexes repositories
– Fixes for common DSpace repository indexing problems
– Avoiding common pitfalls for repository-CRIS hybrids
– How to do a Google Scholar coverage check for your repository
– Google Scholar guidelines and resources for repositories
– Q&A with Monica, Susanna and Andrea
Date and Time: March 27, 2019 at 15 UTC (16:00 Central European Standard Time)
Registration link (slides sent after the webinar to those who register): https://forms.gle/KywYEkevmS5E8i1z6
Link for joining the webinar: meet.google.com/jkp-nvzx-ovi
List of local numbers for those joining audio by phone: https://meet.google.com/tel/jkp-nvzx-ovi?pin=8159095094429&hs=1